PrecisionMed Exhibition & Summit (PEMS), the Middle East’s only dedicated exhibition and summit for precision medicine, is expected to host more than 70 international experts during the event in May.
The exhibition and summit will take place at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) on May 23 and 24.
PEMS stands as a premier event where knowledge and clinical adoption of precision medicine happens, said a statement.
PMES provides a unique opportunity to learn and network with key knowledge and opinion leaders, international scientists and major healthcare decision-makers. It brings together a diverse lineup of experts, thought leaders, and medical innovators to provide cutting-edge insights into the latest methodologies driving healthcare from a one-size-fits-all model to a personalised, targeted approach.
For attendees, there are a number of factors making it a must-attend event:
• Increase understanding of the basis for current effective targeted therapies based on molecular, environmental, and patient lifestyle factors
• Learn more about the methodology to analyse patient diagnostic and molecular data
• Identify global and national needs in healthcare to reduce the social burden of diseases
• Update your understanding of current diagnostic and therapeutic clinical guidelines and best practices in precision medicine
• Network with KOLs, scientists, healthcare professionals, policymakers and operational managers to develop a healthcare system that supports your needs in maintaining awareness of current and future advances in precision medicine
• Earn CME/CPD accreditation points
Co-located with the PrecisionMed Exhibition & Summit is EMERGE 2050 (https://emergeghi.com), a dynamic conference based on the next-gen tech driving precision medicine forward.
It offers a networking programme that generates new ideas at the start-up and scale-up level leveraging cutting-edge, disruptive platforms.
A global gathering of the most exciting tech start-ups, the industry’s most influential investors, and healthcare providers and practitioners looking to meet the world’s growing healthcare needs as cost-effectively as possible.
Leading investors and innovators present the programme, plus other beneficiaries including healthcare insurers, providers and pharmaceutical companies, all looking for solutions to decrease the cost of healthcare.
The two-day networking event will present powerful innovations, connect with investors, and gather profound industry insights.
The event (on May 23 and 24) provides a unique platform for network opportunities.