OMAN’S industrial sector aims to adopt a new industrial strategy to raise efficiency, create additional value and generate more job opportunities. To address the demand of the market and support its needs, Rockwell Automation, along with its partner Zubair Electric, recently conducted a successful technology seminar in Muscat showcasing the latest trends and dynamics of technology advancement that can increase productivity, sustainability and business agility.
This seminar was well attended by key customers and EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contractors within the country from the metals and mining, water and wastewater, oil and gas, power, infrastructure, process and manufacturing industries.
“The participants gained further knowledge on the most recent industrial products and solutions as Rockwell Automation showcased the latest innovations in terms of providing effective, sustainable and more cost-effective solutions through advancement in technology,” Rockwell Automation said in a statement.
Business expert speakers of Rockwell Automation discussed various global challenges and possible network expansion to bridge the knowledge gap within the sector. In the seminar, topics for strategic and optimisation advantages in automation were covered:
• Integrated Architecture Solutions – magnifies the delivery of plant-wide optimisation, machine builder performance, and sustainable production with better asset utilisation.
• Oil and Gas Solution Offering – focuses on the application of integrated information, control, power and safety solutions to respond to global demand for affordable energy, meet stringent government regulations and drive down costs.
• Life Cycle Solution – helps identify, mitigate and eliminate automation obsolescence risk.
• Process Solutions – the PlantPAx process automation system provides the technology and solutions to achieve a competitive advantage.
• Motor Control Applications – overview on products and solutions that suits industrial needs from power monitoring/management to the motor control applications.